Here is a quick list of stuff that I’ve been enjoying lately:
2. The “Campus Legend” mode on NCAA Football 2009. Seriously, its remarkably addictive and so engaging. Especially when you’ve been playing straight up for years.
3. Military Shirts. Enough said.
4. Good coffee. By good coffee I don’t necessarily mean a brand, but more or less the experience of drinking that hot goodness in the morning.
5. Short hair. I’ve realized that the only way my head will look good again is if the hair is kept short.
6. Country Music. Yes, I’m pretty serious too. Not just the new Keith Urban stuff, but Willie, Waylon, and the boys.
7. Beards. I don’t have to shave every day. which is an incredible advantage.
8. Jeans. Lately I’ve been getting three or four days of use out of a single pair of jeans. Then I spill coffee or bleed upon them, which renders them useless.
9. My wife. I’m still learning what it means to be a good husband, but I’m glad I have that opportunity.
10. The Banjo. I recently acquired the last bluegrass instrument to complete the cycle. I even played banjo on Sunday, which was a feat in and of itself.